// WELCOME, STRANGER //
Lucky you, for you have stumbled onto the illustrious BJD Boston forum. Have no fear, for we are but a peaceful gathering of ABJD (Asian Ball-Jointed Doll) collectors from Boston, Massachusetts and the surrounding New England area.
\\ Our Deal \\
Is actually quite simple. A big part of BJD collecting culture involves meeting up with other collectors to talk shop, fawn over each other’s collections and just generally geek out. ;D Our group was one of the most active, and thus chatter happy, of the meetup groups on Den of Angels, ye olde behemoth of BJD-related fanstuff. As it’s not always appropriate to carry on personal conversations ad nauseum over there, we needed a space of our very own with a bit more flexibility. Thus, this forum was born. (And then it died and was reinvented a couple of times, but that’s a long story.)
We talk. A LOT. Because the name of the game is getting to know one another.
// Group Stats //
- The group as it stands today began meeting in June of 2007.
- Main meetups are at least once a month, usually on a Saturday.
- Most larger meets are currently held at the Allston Library.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age.
- We are legit-only.
- We are gay, lesbian, and trans friendly.
- We work hard to keep meets both T and wheelchair accessible for everyone’s convenience.
Amet, Sephy, & Snowgray
(AKA your crack team of moderators.)