// WELCOME, STRANGER //
Lucky you, for you have stumbled onto the illustrious BJD Boston forum. Have no fear, for we are but a peaceful gathering of ABJD (Asian Ball-Jointed Doll) collectors from Massachusetts and the surrounding New England area.
\\ Our Deal \\
We meet up once a month with dolls in public, like you do. XD And yes, we meet up in the city because many of our regulars rely on the T to get around. Every meetup group is different, but our meets usually involve hanging out and talking shop, taking pictures, or just generally geeking out. We do advertise on Den of Angels, but if you want to know dates and times and who’s coming, this is the place to be.
You will have to create an account to view the forum, and if possible we would really love it if you could introduce yourself in the intro thread. If you have any trouble you can email (ametATwinter-bornDOTnet) or PM me on DoA (still Amet over there) to help you out.
// Group Stats //
- The group as it stands today began meeting in June of 2007.
- Main meetups are at least once a month, usually on a Saturday.
- Most larger meets are currently held at the Allston Library.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age.
- We are legit-only.
- We are gay, lesbian, and trans friendly.
- We work hard to keep meets both T and wheelchair accessible for everyone’s convenience.
Amet, Sephy, & Snowgray
(AKA your crack team of moderators.)